[Nebraska-students] FW: Telecommuting/teleworking/working virtually?

Buresh, Amy amy.buresh at nebraska.gov
Fri Jan 3 14:16:18 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Makkawy, Amin [mailto:amakkawy at uncc.edu]

Deadline extended! Partake in my survey and be entered into a raffle for one of three $30 amazon.com gift cards! Feel free to distribute widely, list serves/colleagues/friends/anyone who you think might be interested!

In mid-December I distributed a survey regarding the experiences of blind teleworkers. Due to the great incites obtained, I am opening up the survey until January 21st 2014. If you qualify (are a teleworker/work from home and identify as blind/visually impaired), please tell me about your experiences by filling out my survey. The information you provide will be kept confidential.
To participate or in order  to learn more, navigate to the following web address:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NW9C9P2

Happy 2014,

Amin Makkawy
Communication Studies Master's Candidate University of North Carolina at Charlotte