[Nebraska-students] NFB of Nebraska State Board Meeting

Jamie K. Forbis jkforbis at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 21:32:01 UTC 2014

Greetings NFB of Nebraska Members and Friends,

  Happy New Year and welcome to 2014!  It is now time to reflect on 2013 and
move ahead in 2014 and what better way to do that than with a meeting of the
NFB of Nebraska State Board.  The meeting will take place on Saturday,
January 11, 2014 at the site of the 2014 state convention.  The Marriott
Hotel, 10220 Regency Circle in Omaha Nebraska.  The meeting will begin at
10:00 a.m. and will adjourn around 4:00 p.m.   Lunch will be served by the
hotel at the cost of $25.00 per person payable to the NFBN.

  Among several topics will be discussion of the 2014 state convention to be
held October 9-12, 2014.  The Marriott promises to be a wonderful place to
hold our next convention with room rates at only $89.00 per night for
singles, doubles, triples and quads.  It is never too early to start
planning so come with your ideas and join us at the first meeting of the new
year!

  If you are interested in attending this meeting please let me know no
later than Wednesday, January 8th so final numbers can be given to the
hotel.  If you have items to be added to the agenda please contact President
Buresh at (402) 465-5468 <tel:%28402%29%20465-5468>  or president at ne.nfb.org
Otherwise see you on the 11th as we change what it means to be blind in
Nebraska!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Forbis, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Phone: (308) 520-9024 <tel:%28308%29%20520-9024>

E-Mail: secretary at ne.nfb.org

--

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Phone: 402-477-7711

Email: info at ne.nfb.org

Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org

Twitter: @nfbn