[Nebraska-students] NFBN 2016 Scholarship opportunity

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Aug 20 00:44:34 UTC 2016

Two things, first, the way the link was written in the e-mail might
have made it so it didn't work, in some mail programs.  It does work, and is:

http://www.ne.nfb.org/scholarship-form

Secondly, most state scholarships don't have huge numbers of
applicants, so you might be pleasantly surprised.  Go for it -- what
do you have to loose, except a bit of time.

Dave