[Nebraska-students] FW: FW: RAN Scholarships 2016

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:30:48 UTC 2016

Hello Nebraska Students,

Below you will find information on two scholarships. Those of you who are looking at attending college next fall should strongly consider these as possible sources of financial aid. I have applied for these in the past, so if you have any questions on the application process please feel free to get in touch with me.

Thanks, and happy new year!

Chase Crispin

President, Nebraska Association of Blind Students

From: Vickie Schaepler [mailto:vschaepl at charter.net]

-------------------------------

To the Staff of the NCBVI:

The Rehabilitation Association of Nebraska offers two scholarships.  We are asking your assistance to distribute the information to individuals who may qualify.  The attached information should be self expiatory but if you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me. The scholarships have assisted students who have attended UNO, UNL, UNK, Doane, Midlands, Wayne State, Peru, Gallaudet, IWCC, UNMC, Chadron, CCC, NECC and WNCC.

The Bonnie Watson-Peterson Scholarship will provide a $500 scholarship for a person with a disability entering the field of Rehabilitation, or a human service field. This could include social work, psychology, teaching, nursing or related areas.

The Lillian Gross Educational Scholarship will provide a $500 scholarship for a person entering the field of education for individuals who are Hearing Impaired.  This may include an individual entering the field of interpreting for the Deaf.  Preference will be given to individuals who have a disability.

We are asking your assistance to distribute the information to individuals who may qualify.  The attached packets of information should be self-explanatory but if you have any questions, please feel free to call.

Applications must be mailed and/or postmarked by March 31, 2015.

Thank you for your assistance.

Vickie Schaepler, M. S.

RAN Scholarship Chair

vschaepl at charter.net <mailto:vschaepl at charter.net>