[Nebraska-students] Nebraska Association of Blind Students Conference Call Info

Bryan Baldwin blindside59 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:04:57 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone!

I have attached the contact card for our upcoming meeting tomorrow, Thursday, December 6th, at 7:00 PM.

I have it set up so all you have to do is use the contact card to call in, and the access code is set to go in automatically.

I will also be sending out an agenda to give you an idea what we will all be discussing.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!