[Nebraska-Students] No Meeting for December

Brandon bjp998 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:19:10 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I am sorry I did not send this earlier. I have been feeling rather
depressed, and un-motivated of late, and have not been able to do much, and
I am sorry for the problems this lateness may cause. Due to everybody
preparing for final exams this month, I will say that no meeting is to take
place on Tuesday, December 6th, so that people can focus on studying and
finishing strong.

It is my hope that everybody had a great Thanksgiving, and that all of you
may have a great Christmas, as your semester ends.

Sincerely,

Brandon J. Peters-President