[Nebraska-Students] Meeting before Recruiting Event

Brandon bjp998 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:12:46 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

First of all, let me apologize for the lateness of this message. My thought
process was that I would wait after the week of the National Federation of
the Blind, and I wanted people to get home who were potentially at the
convention before sending this message. I hope that some of you may attend a
meeting at 8:00 tonight to just ensure that things are going on-schedule for
the social and recruiting event that is set for July 30th. I do not
anticipate it being a long meeting, but I hope some of you may come to this
meeting.

I hope to see you all there. I shall reply to this message later with the
Zoom meeting information. For those of you who have attended past meetings,
the same Zoom link shall be used.

I hope to see you all this evening!

Sincerely,

Brandon J. Peters