[Nebraska-Students] Recruiting, Rest, and Relaxation Event Update!

Brandon bjp998 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 14:14:51 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Here is an update that was made to the event. A copy of the post is below:

Please reply should you have any questions!

Hello everyone! We're excited to see you all at Holmes Lake at 4:00PM today!
Where we will be having the picnic will be on the east side of the park. The
best way for people to get there by driving is to park in lot 4: Holmes Lake
South Shore Road, 68506 Lincoln Nebraska.

We will have a speaker with music going so everyone will know where the
event is located!

See you all there at 4:00PM today!

Sincerely,

Brandon J. Peters-President of Nebraska Association of Blind Students