[Nebraska-Students] MAY NABS meeting may have to be re-scheduled

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 21:16:46 UTC 2022

Greetings All,

  Studying for finals, how fun! 😊 The best time about dead week/finals week was the care packages people would get from their parents!  Do people still do that?
  There is nothing that says you have to have monthly meetings, in fact, you're only required to meet quarterly.  One of those have to be during the state convention, but since you're a division and not a chapter typically divisions only meet every three months.
  There was some discussion about a summer in-person event though, so I hope you are able to get something scheduled for that.
  Good luck this week everyone and let me know if you ever have any questions!

Sincerely,
Jamie K. Richey