[Nebraska-Students] Picnic planning zoom meeting information

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:37:29 UTC 2022

Greetings!

I'm so glad you are planning a picnic for this summer!  I wanted to let you know of a couple of events going on in the Lincoln Chapter so maybe you can avoid those dates and plan to join the Lincoln Chapter instead!

Saturday, June 25, 2022 - Lincoln Chapter Picnic
Friday, July 29, 2022 - Lincoln Saltdogs Baseball fund-raiser

Also the next NFB of Nebraska board meeting is scheduled for
Saturday, August 13, 2022 in Kearney

So we'd love to have all students attend that as well!

Good luck with planning and let me know if you need anything!

Sincerely,
Jamie K. Richey