[Nebraska-Students] Meeting Tonight at 8:00PM

Brandon bjp998 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:08:54 UTC 2022

Hello NABS Family!

The end of year is approaching, with thoughts of holiday cheer permeating
the air as Halloween disappears into the distance. With this cheer comes the
end of the semester, only a month away. Please come and join us tonight at
8:00PM for some discussion about Blind Equality Achievement Month, and how
it went, along with many other exciting things. I hope that we may see you
all there! The Zoom Link is below:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95314494142?pwd=ajZwNk5pV0Q3WmlmOCtUdUVrbzBqdz09

Meeting ID: 953 1449 4142

Passcode: 663535

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,95314494142#,,,,*663535

Have a great day everyone, and see you all tonight. I have attached the
agenda for you all to view before the meeting if you'd like.

See you all tonight!

Sincerely,

Brandon J. Peters-President, Nebraska Association of Blind Students