[Nebraska-Students] Meeting Notes from All Souls Eve

Rachna Keshwani rachna.keshwani at student.perkins.org
Wed Nov 2 20:34:33 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone, below's the message I sent through my original email, but wondered whether that went across to the listserve, so my apologies for the extra one from me.

With Hallowtide almost behind us, except Day of the Departed now, we turn to other occasions at the close of the year and complete the semester strong! Please find the proceedings of last night’s meeting attached for your review. Although we missed you, I echo president Brandon Peters that I appreciated knowing who we expected would be absent.

Thank you, and good luck with finals while also enjoying celebrations!
Rachna K, secretary, Nebraska Association of Blind Students