[Nebraska-Students] Meeting Tonight at 8:00 (October 4th)

Rachna Keshwani rachna.keshwani at student.perkins.org
Wed Oct 5 23:33:10 UTC 2022

Hello, all,
In case you didn't receive the message I sent earlier, since I doubt that
went through, I copied that underneath this one. My apologies about any
duplicates. Should you need to reach me, my number is: 402-517-8556.
Rachna Keshwani rachna.keshwani at gmail.com
Attachments
6:02 PM (22 minutes ago)
Not starred
ReplyMore
to Geralyn, Brandon, Nebraska, Ashleah, Cassidy, Christine, Maura, Mike,
Milla
Show details
Good evening, everyone.

We missed those of you unable to attend last night, and were so glad to
welcome a couple of gentlemen as first-time guests! Please read the attached
minutes and let me or another board member know whether you wish to
participate in the Omaha chapter bus adventure to be held in exactly a
week-and-a-half, since president Bob Burns requested a count of how many are
interested. As you study or work, think of the wonderful instructors or
tutors that impacted you in honor of World Teachers day right now!

Thank you, and good luck with mid-terms or any endeavors in the near future.
Rachna K, secretary, Nebraska Association of Blind Students