[Nebraska-Students] Save The Date - NFBN State Convention

jamie.richey16 at gmail.com jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:07:11 UTC 2024

Save the Date

The 53rd Annual National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska State
Convention

*	Who: All blind people, friends, family, and those working with the
blind are invited
*	What: The largest gathering of the blind of Nebraska
*	When: April 12-14, 2024
*	Where:, Monument Inn and Suites - Gering Civic Center, Gering
Nebraska
*	Why: To network with blind people across the state and learn about
initiatives, partnerships, and issues effecting the blind of Nebraska
*	How: Registration will be available February 15th

This is an event you will not want to miss!  The agenda will be released on
March 1, 2024.

Mark your calendars and plan to join us!  Additional information can be
found on our convention page as it becomes available.

www.ne.nfb.org/2024 <http://www.ne.nfb.org/2024>

blindness is not what holds you back.