[Nevada-Announce] NFB Legislative/Advocacy Meeting Monday Feb 6 5pm

Mark Taddder President at nfbnevada.org
Fri Feb 3 16:51:56 UTC 2023

The National Federation of the Blind of Nevada will be hosting an Advocacy and Legislative meeting for our membership to attend on the 1st Monday every month. We may add additional meetings when the situation requires. We intend to discuss the excellent legislation that is currently being introduced to our congressional members and staff, the various Bill Drafts in the Nevada Legislature and local and statewide advocacy opportunities as needed. Our Legislative Director Dawn Hyatt will be on hand to answer any questions and help with our planning to make sure that the blind of Nevada achieve the equality, opportunity and security we are fighting for.
The meeting info is below and I look forward to talking to you on Monday!

NFB of Nevada is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Nevada blind legislative/advocacy group meeting
Time: Monday February 6, 2023 from 5pm till 6pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97349714285?pwd=YjZRUUp0aWliUHNmVnNrVW4wY1ZBZz09

Meeting ID: 973 4971 4285
Passcode: 2023
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,97349714285#,,,,*2023# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,97349714285#,,,,*2023# US (San Jose)

Mark Tadder
President
National Federation of the Blind of Nevada
775-225-6881
NFBNevada.org                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mark Tadder
Vice President NFB of Nevada
(775) 225-6881

Mark Tadder
President
National Federation of the Blind of Nevada
NFBNevada.org