[Nevada-Announce] The Braille Monitor

nfb frida nfbfrida at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 23:22:49 UTC 2023

Hello Friends,
I hope everybody had a nice Thanks Giving celebration in the company
of family and friends.
I am writing to you because on our last affiliate board meeting which
took place November 8th, 2023, our state president, Mark Tadder, urge
everybody to encourage people to read the Braille Monitor magazine
which is our flagship publication that connects you with the organized
blind movement, member stories and discussions in the community.
It offers a positive philosophy about blindness to both blind readers
and the public at large.
There's something for everyone!
The Braille Monitor is available online, via email, in fourteen-point
inkprint, in Braille, on USB flash drive, via podcast  by searching
for "National Federation of the Blind—Braille Monitor" in your podcast
client.
and on the NFB-NEWSLINE® program:
https://nfb.org/programs-services/nfb-newsline#main-content
You can access the Braille Monitor through NFB-NEWSLINE on Alexa, the
iOS Mobile App, and through your phone with the touch of a few
buttons.
To subscribe to the inkprint, Braille, or USB flash drive version, or
to change your format or mailing address, please contact the National
Office at 410-659-9314, extension
2344, or
nfbpublications at nfb.org.
On the web you can go to read it on text or audio at:
https://nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/braille-monitor#main-content
If you want to subscribe to receive email in text format go to: