[Nevada-Announce] 2024 chapter dues

Ramona Coker ramonacoker94 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 22:11:44 UTC 2023

https://checkout.square.site/buy/2NZZNA2XUIOBL6CURZK75BTS
Hello NFB Nevada members!

It is time once again to collect chapter dues for the year of 2024. As the Membership Director of our affiliate, it is incumbent upon me to remind you all of the importance of membership to our organization. With all of you participating and paying your dues in a timely fashion, we can more efficiently keep up with our members, sending crucial information about our current legislative efforts as well as our events for outreach and fundraising. While it is wonderful to socialize and support each other, it is also important to remain unified and organized. One of the ways we do that is by  collecting dues and current contact information for each member. Membership assures you that you will receive this information as well as giving you voting power in our meetings and conventions. For each chapter, it is important to note that all dues for 2024 will be due on or before January 31, 2024. Once you complete collecting dues via our  square payment portal, which goes directly to the affiliate, our affiliate treasurer will cut you  a  check  for $5  each member, with the remaining $2  being retained by the affiliate. I am including the square payment portal  above for your convenience. If you have any difficulties, please contact your chapter treasurer, or you can give me a call at 775-229-0469 and I  can walk you through the payment process. So, don’t delay, get your dues paid today! Thank you all so much in advance for taking a moment to pay your dues and continuing to help build the National Federation of the Blind!
Ramona Coker, Nevada Affiliate Membership Director

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.