[New-hampshire-students] new member

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Sat Dec 27 02:27:31 UTC 2008

Welcome, Andrew.  My name is Trish.  I'm older than you.  I live
in Rochester and graduated from the Massage Therapy program at
Mcintosh College last Dec.
I found being a blind student exciting, challenging, and
frustrating, and one of the best experiences of my life.
Hope to hear more from you.  Enjoy the list.

stuff.