[New-hampshire-students] Dates and reminders

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 21:38:53 UTC 2008

Hi all,
A few tidbits.

* Board meetings for 2009
Jan 24th, april 4th, June 27th, Sept 19th.
The April 4th meeting will also be our convention day. New details on the
matter will be sent in a seperate post.
I would like to do a conference call once a month in the meantime to go over
status on any work in progress, or general business that may arise.
I am thinking of Wednesday Dec 3rd at 7 pm?
Please check to see if this is a good time for you.

General reminders
* Please make sure that you pay your annual dues to  your chapter, or to
Lucille if you are a member at large.
* Raffle tickets abailable
Ed has tickets for a complete Christmas dinner to be drawn on sunday
Dec14th.  and Carol
has tickets for several nice gifts. The drawing is Dec 6th
Ed is at 253-6207, and Carol is at 434-6042

* If anyone wants or needs candy for self, or fund-raising, please contact
Ed immediately
* Washington Seminar
February 8-11th. We will discuss this in detail during the next conference
call.

More later.
Marie