[New-hampshire-students] Fw: Ringing in the New Year by Bringing in New Members

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 01:55:56 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,
I wanted to get this out on the list to see if anyone was interested in taking a part in this seminar. I am not able to go down myself, but would really like to have one or more of you attend on behalf of the affiliate and bring back any and all vital info on the topic.
Please let me know asap if you want to consider doing this so that your arrangements can be made soon.

Thanks..  Marie