[New-hampshire-students] Introducing downloadable AudioPlus!

RFB&D Member Update m1receive at rfbd.org
Tue Apr 28 01:27:53 UTC 2009

RFB&D members banner

<http://m1.rfbd.org/mk/get/AUDIOPLUS_DL?_ED=aX8jw5kBuHYLADnlJe9UFm>Click
here to view this email as a web page

Now RFB&D’s AudioPlus® DAISY books are just a download away!

Dear Member,

Formerly available on CD only, RFB&D’s AudioPlus
books offer the variable speed, bookmarking and
navigational features you count on and are now
downloadable. No worries about CD mailings,
storage or returns. All of our 50,000 books are
now available to you in downloadable DAISY format.

Getting started is easy! Simply visit the
<http://support.rfbd.org/audioplus>AudioPlus
support website or call 800-221-4792 for further details and assistance.

Plus, expanded 24/7 service and support

We are delighted to inform you that we are moving
to 24/7 member service and support. Now, RFB&D
provides you direct and instant access to our
products, educator tools and member services and
support. RFB&D is committed to providing you with
the same excellent service you have come to
expect at <http://www.rfbd.org/>www.rfbd.org, by
contacting
<mailto:custserv at rfbd.org>custserv at rfbd.org or
calling member services at 800-221-4792.

We look forward to continue serving your future needs.

Sincerely,

RFB&D

This is a commercial message. If you would prefer
not to receive further announcements from RFB&D,
please click on the following link.