[New-hampshire-students] See if this surprises you! Fw:SchedulingRequest

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 19:35:43 UTC 2009

Hi Trish, nice to see you in my in box. Thanks for the vote. Maybe I'm just
being too harsh, but I believe he should be more aware of how the blind
community feels about its own concerns. After all, we pay his salary and
keep him where he is, so shouldn't he be held to some kind of standard?
My 2 cents!