[New-hampshire-students] reminder of confirmation

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 23:39:00 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to remind all, that Sunday the 15th will be the deadline date for confirming your plans  to go to Detroit. Rooms have to be booked, transportation options have to be researched, funding sources have to be explored and it will take time for this to happen.
I did speak to Joanne Wilson in WA  a few days ago about the funding for first timers and it is a process that may take some time so I need to get on it immediately. Please let me know also if you are a first timer.
I will be writing up a brief summary of our trip and posting it in the days ahead.
For now, only the reminder.