[New-hampshire-students] just want to introduce myself to the list

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 01:28:30 UTC 2009

Hi there everybody.
Let me start off this email by saying that I've never really done much with email list serves but I really like to meet and get to know all sorts of people and thought that this might be a great way of possibly making some new friends.
So here's a little bit about me.
My name is Jonathan but most of my friends just call me Jon.
I'm 26 years of age and not actually from the state of New Hampshire myself I actually live in Massachusetts a city called Brockton located about 45 minutes or so south of Boston.
I'm sure alot of people are probably wondering why I would place a post on a site for a state which I don't live in and the answer is relatively simple.
Massachusetts doesn't seem to have a boston List Serve so since New Hampshire is the closest to Massachusetts that I'm probably going to get with this website I figured it couldn't hurt to post in another place.
I'm a relatively laid back type of person but I do have a wide variety of interests some of which include reading, listening to all types of music, talking online, on the phone, going out to dinner, sometimes to the movies, and browsing around in bookstores and music shops.
My 2 big passions in life are great books and music though I can be a bit ecclectic on both fronts.
If you would like to know more specifically what sorts of books or music I'm in to feel free to contact me off list and I'd be happy to go more in to detail about that sort of thing.
right now I'm not currently in college.
I was taking some courses at a community college a few years or so ago but due to educational struggles I had to stop for a while.
I'm always thinking about going back but am unsure if this is realistically going to happen or not.
I'm currently single and do not have any kids though like most people I'm always on the look out for that special someone which I hope to meet at some point in my life time though this has yet to happen.
I like to meet all types of people so if you liked what you read about me and would like to contact me off list there are 2 ways you can reach me.
My email address is
jmatte28 at comcast.net
Or if you have aim you can feel free to IM me.
My screen name is tvvault82
I'm sorry but I don't have or use skype or MSN Messenger but if you do email me I'm very good about getting back to people in a timely fashion.
Thanks for reading my intro and hope to maybe meet some new people soon
Have a great weekend.