[New-hampshire-students] Jan. 24th board meeting, etc

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 18:36:19 UTC 2009

Hi folks,
I have finally and, successfully nailed down the Red Blazer  for  our board meeting on the 24th from the usual 11:30 to 3 pm.
Also, we will be holding our 1 day annual state convention there on April 4th. We will hold a formal discussion on the convention after the Washington trip.
Due to the unstable economy, the Blazer is waivering all room charges so we will only be responsible for our own seperate bills at the board meeting.
If you have any questions, call or jot me out a note.