[New-hampshire-students] Passing of walter Child's wife Joan

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 20:09:58 UTC 2009

Hello folks, I am so sad to report to you all that Walter's wife Joan has passed away after her very long valiant battle.
Joan was so full of love and compassion for others and if anyone truely earns their wings, I'm sure she will be at the head of the line  of those that definitely will.

Her unforgettable determination  and will to go on with the shows, despite her own struggles and pain has been  an inspiration to everyone.

We should do something special for Walter and I am open to your suggestions. His address is below for those that wish to also send a card or something his way.

Please pass on the word to others that may have known her.

Thanks. Marie

Walter child

110 Summer St

Middleboro,Mass 02346