[New-hampshire-students] June Board meeting

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 23:18:35 UTC 2009

Hi folks,
Whereas the influx of business has picked up at the Blazer, seeing as they do not charge for rooms now,  we were not able to get a room for our meeting. However, I did set us up at the Barley House on Main street, right across from the State house. It is not a private room per say, but it is a neat little area behind the bar and there is plenty of room for  all of us. It is wheelchair accessible and so are the restrooms and I have already contacted David.
The time will be from 11 am to 3 pm, instead of 11:30, so try to also plan a little more time to find parking please.
Now to try to address all of the emails I have seen go by.
* I am so sorry to hear Judy, that you will not continue on as President of the chapter, but understandable. Your time and excellent effort has been greatly appreciated. I hope you will remain on the Board and participate in any other event we may plan.
* Ed asked about all the names from the tech expo. Yes, I have them all and will send them in a seperate mailing. Lucille is not on the list still as far as I know, but I just called her and she cannot make it to the meeting as summer is too busy for them and their grandchildren that are involved in baseball. I will be staying in touch with her though, to let her know of things that she may be interested in. Gil is on the list still,  and will stay as he is the President of the chapter.
* Carol had mentioned and Julie answered Carol's note about the idea of a longer weekend and I believe that is something we really need to get into in detail as I have alot of ideas for the convention, that I got from being on conference calls with Schroeder and the braille team.
* Carol, I am working on the agenda now and will hopefully get it out within a few days.

I think that is it for now, but if I have overlooked something or you may want to add suggestions or comments, I am here.
Thanks.

Marie