[New-hampshire-students] KNFB Reader Mobile and Making Money

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Jun 21 01:13:10 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Are you a power user of the KnfbReader Mobile?  Are you attending the
up-coming NFB National convention in Detroit?  Are you interested in
earning a little extra spending money?

If your answers to these three questions were "yes" then I would like
to talk with you.  As you may know, the NFB is a National distributor
for the KnfbReader Mobile.  We will be operating the KnfbReader booth
at the NFB convention.  I am looking for a few good Reader users to
help demo on Saturday, July 4, and Sunday, July 5.  If you believe
you can do the job please call me before Friday, June 26, 2009 at
(415) 827-4084 so we can discuss how you might fit in.

I am also looking for some help from one or two persons who can help
us with credit card processing.  For this job I will need people who
can see and read a laptop computer screen.  If you or someone you
know might be interested again please call me at (415) 827-4084.

Thank you for your help.  The KnfbReader Mobile is the most exciting
product yet developed by the team of the NFB and Ray Kurzweil.  I
appreciate your help in making Reader sales a great success in Detroit.

To your success,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group
      "Speaking with Vision"
                  Michael Hingson, President
                          (415) 827-4084
                    <mailto:info at michaelhingson.com>info at michaelhingson.com
                    www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
<http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com/>http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com
<http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com/>
http://michaelhingson.com/images/knfbReader-michael_hingson.jpg