[New-hampshire-students] NABSLink Management Announcement

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:36:49 UTC 2009

Hello students,

This is just a brief notice to alert you to my resuming primary management
of the NABSLink.org web site until June 30.  As you know, NABSLink.org is
the main online channel of communication for the national student division,
and from this point forward all questions and concerns should be forwarded
to me.  What you may not know is that I am a busy guy, and so while I may
not respond to your request post haste, I hope to be able to find willing
volunteers to help carry the site to its second phase and help field
requests.

For me the first order of business is creating space for student divisions
that do not have a presence online.  If you have a web site, please send me
the URL so that we may link to you from NABSLink.  If you do not have a web
site, web page or anything online, send me a message with your phone number
and best time to call.  We'll talk about how we can best set you up with a
page on our site.  If the information listed on the State Contacts section
is incorrect, please alert me of this.

In the next few weeks I will set up a teleconference inviting interested
volunteers to step forth and share a little of their time and talent.  Until
then, let's get this thing moving!

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 3937 (20090314) __________

http://www.eset.com