[New-hampshire-students] Pre-registration for National Convention

Andrew Harmon aharmon at ksc.mailcruiser.com
Thu May 7 20:34:52 UTC 2009

Dear Dr. Wilson
Thank you for the warning and the tip; I have a slight dilemma, though.  I went to pre-register, and the web-site stated that there would be a different amount if I paid in person (once there) or if I paid via web (through the process).  This suggested to me (quite foolishly, I admit) that I would not have to submit payment via the web process despite registering through the process.  I will include my registration information below, and please let me know if there is additional information I need.

First Name: Andrew
Last name: Harmon
Address: Ms. 5006
Keene State College
229 Main St.
City: Keene
State: New Hampshire (NH)
Country: United States of America
Zip code: 03435
Email: <andrewjharmon at gmail.com>
Verify email: <andrewjharmon at gmail.com>

I would like to pre-register for the convention

I will pick up my packet in person at the convention

I would like 1 banquet ticket for myself, and none for guests/others.

---
If there is more information that you require, feel free to email me at this address, or @<andrewjharmon at gmail.com> (this is my non-school email/business email address).

Cordially yours and best wishes

Andrew Harmon