[New-hampshire-students] New Monadnock chapter officers

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 23 03:11:45 UTC 2009

Hello folks,
Below you will see an email that was sent to me via cc field by Ron Gardner, that afforded me the news that the Monadnock chapter has been re-established with all new officers.
I did speak to Casandra Mcnab, before their meeting which was held on Nov. 13th, and at that time there was the possivility of this happening. I had wanted to attend the meeting but was out of state on that day so missed going.
I have not yet received official notice of the elections, nor have I been contacted by anyone to add their names to the affiliate list which gets sent to nat'l, but I have spoken to Steohen and he passed on the info.
So, a welcome and congratulations go out to the following chapter officers and their board member.
Casandra Mcnab President
Stephen Yerardi 1st Vice president
Jan Ferguson secretary
Andrew Harmon treasurer
and they have chosen to initiate a board position which has been filled by Chelsey Duranleau.
Stephen please send me the following info so that I can have Casandra's name added to the chapter presidents listserve and our board list and will need the names, addresses, phone numbers and emails for the others as they also get sent to the secretary of states office annually.

I guess this is it for now, except for Rons note.