[New-hampshire-students] Tell Us About your State Division Events!

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 01:12:22 UTC 2009

Dear NABS members:

As I did at the beginning of August, I will be sending out monthly
bulletins on behalf of NABS to update our members and potential
members about what NABS is doing and to convey information pertinent
to blind students nationally. I send these bulletins to all of the
student division listservs on NFBNet as well as to all of the
individuals who have registered for NABS through our Website or at our
last national convention. In these bulletins I'd like to regularly
include announcements about upcoming state division events as well as
brief summaries of events that have recently happened, in order to
give people an idea of what NABS has been up to during the past month.

If your student division has an event coming up in the next month that
you'd like our national membership to be aware of, or if you've just
had an event and would like to report, please send these updates to me
as soon as your event details are planned or as soon as the event
you'd like to report on has concluded. I'll be sure to include it in
the next month's bulletin.

Also, if you discover a new resource that you think would be of
interest to blind students on the national level (such as math
accessibility software, etc.) please send the info to me or post on
the NABS-L mailing list and I'll be sure to spread the word to all of
the students who subscribe to the bulletins.

The next bulletin will be released on Tuesday, Sept. 8.

Thanks for your help with making this new bulletin project successful
and helpful to our membership.

Best regards,
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org