[New-hampshire-students] NFB Lakes Region meeting change

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 6 19:16:23 UTC 2010

Because of a joint meeting with the NFB of VT and NFB of ME I have moved the
September meeting to the 25th, from its original meeting date of Sept 18.
Please adjust your calendar accordingly.

Reminder, the NFB of NH state board will have its quarterly meeting on
Saturday August 21, 11 AM to 3 PM, at the Common Man Restaurant in Concord,
right at the South Manchester St. exit from I-93. As usual lunch is Dutch
treat. All interested persons are encouraged to attend.

Ed Meskys