[New-hampshire-students] Hodes

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 22 01:15:16 UTC 2010

When we visited Mr. Hodes' office on the 2nd we were told that he had signed on to the quiet cars bill, but today Sandy checked the NFB national website and found he had NOT signed on. This means his aide lied to us, and I will bitch mightily when I write tomorrow. (Too near bed-time tonight.)

Sandy told me she had written the list about this in the afternoon, but I have not yet seen it. Vahappen?

Incidently, Sandy checked Expedia and found a Howard Johnson hotel only two blocks from the Library of Congress (half-way between the House and Senate office buildings) for only about $65 a might, and with free breakfast! This seems CLOSER to ur appointments than the Holiday Capitol.

Best, Ed Meskys