[New-hampshire-students] I need your Help

Chelsey Duranleau c.duranleau88 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:39:31 UTC 2010

Hi,
I do not know how sad I'm to write you this email.I am
really sorry to have bother you.. I am really in a deep mess right
now.I just have no choice than to let you know about my traveling to
Manchester, UK for a Seminar,i am presently in Manchester, UK now but
unfortunately for me i lost my wallet in a CAB(taxi) where my money and
other valuable things were kept..I have gone to the CAB unit to search
for it but I was unlucky and they said they can do noting about what
has happened to me right now.This is Bad time for me right now.I have
tried my effort to make use of a phone here but I find it hard to get a
Phone(I don't access to any phone right now but my email)..I am crying
as am typing you this email..I will like you to assist me with a loan
of  $2000 or whatever you can afford urgently to sort-out myself and
get myself back home(Please)...... I promise i will pay you back as
soon as i return.I am down on my Knees for you to help me.
Kindly
let me know if you can be of help to me so that i can send you the
details you will use to send the money to me here in Manchester.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated back asap.
Chelsey