[New-hampshire-students] [Nh-board] state finances

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Sun May 2 20:27:13 UTC 2010

I just got a phone call from Marie Johnson that she spoke with Joanne Wilson
a week ago and they had discussed the status of the state treasury. It is
inaccessible until a new president and treasurer are voted in, and then they
must appear at the bank with picture ID to be given access to the funds.

Also, there are other bills that must be paid, like the state phone. If it
is not paid in time, it might be disconnected.

Sandy and I discussed that the Lakes Region Chapter could lend the state
organization enough money to retain the phone, and meet needed advance
payments in connection with the convention. But we suggest that National
step in and handle finances, lending what is necessary, until matters are
straightened out in two weeks, and then until the necessary paperwork can be
presented to the financial institutions.

Ed Meskys