[New-hampshire-students] [Nh-board] state finances

Marie Johnson jomar2000 at comcast.net
Sun May 2 23:17:08 UTC 2010

And thus are the consequences of lies, deceit and serious games that have
been played by Ron from nat'l and the Keene people.
The affiliate has been disgraced and now it will remaina huge burden on all
of us until this can be handed over.
Don't think for one minute that anyone of us are happy about it!

Marie