[New-hampshire-students] The National Association of Blind Students Presents: Meet the Nabs board!

Darian Smith Dsmith at nabslink.org
Fri Aug 12 06:24:49 UTC 2011

Convention has come and gone, and we all as members of the National
Association of Blind Students are ready to start anew.

We have no doubt you have questions: who’s on the board this year?  What
kind of committees can we expect to see?  Who on the board will be working
with
my student division more closely?

The national Association of Blind Students (NABS)    invites you to our
first call of the 2011 – 2012 term!  On this call the newly elected nabs
board will
be on hand to meet with you all and discuss the offices they hold, the
regions they serve and the committees they chair.    This call will take
place
on Sunday, August 21, at 7p.m. Eastern/4p.m. Pacific Time.

Who:  The National Association of Blind Students

What: Meet the nabs board.

When: 8/21/11, 7p.m. ET

Where: (712) 775-7100 and enter pass code 257963.

Why: Because together we can do great things, but only if we work together!

We look forward to meeting you!

  Yours,

  The National Association of Blind Students.

Darian Smith
2nd Vice-President
 National Association of Blind Students

DSmith at nabslink.org