[New-hampshire-students] nabs membership committee presents: Summer programs: a conference call.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 01:12:07 UTC 2011

Hello NABS,

It’s amazing how much stress we go through on a daily basis. Between
homework, notetaking, tests, family, significant others where
applicable, etc, the
much-needed summer break seems so far away, but in fact, will be here
before we know it. And thinking about it seems pointless because of
what’s already
on your plate. But what if you could have it taken care of and not
have to think about it till you’re free, free, free? Perhaps your
lovely membership
committee can assist you in making your plans with this month’s
conference call, all about summer programs at NFB training centers.
Representatives from
the Louisiana and Colorado centers, Blind Inc, and  Blind Industries
and Services of maryland will be on hand to talk about and answer
questions about
their respective programs.

Who: The Membership Committee of the National Association of Blind Students

What: Conference call on NFB summer programs

When: March 6, 2011 at 7 p.m. ET.

Where: (712) 775-7100, followed by access code 257963

Why: So that you can knock out your summer plans and coast through the
rest of the academic year.

Please spread the word and join us for an exciting call about a summer
to look forward to. Beach attire optional. See you there.

NABS Membership Committee

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose.

— Robert Byrne