[New-hampshire-students] Fwd: Brown, Goldstein & Levy 2011 Disability Rights Fellowship

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:58:07 UTC 2011

Attention law students and recent law school graduates:

Please read the below announcement about a great opportunity offered
by Brown, Goldstein and Levy for those interested in practicing
disability law.

Thanks,

Darian

In September 2009, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP welcomed its first
Disability Rights Fellow.  We are now accepting applications for our
fourth annual Disability Rights Fellowship to begin in September 2012.
The Fellowship offers a recent law school graduate or judicial clerk
with a disability the opportunity to participate for a year in all
phases of disability rights litigation at our firm in Baltimore,
Maryland. Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a 16-lawyer law firm devoted
principally to litigation. The firm has developed a national
reputation for its high-profile, high-impact disability rights cases.
The one-year fellowship will begin in September 2012. The application
deadline is November 15, 2011.   Please visit our website for
additional details about the Fellowship and the firm and to download
an application: www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>.

I have attached accessible pdf and Word versions of the application
requirements. Please feel free to pass this information along to
individuals who you believe would be interested in a great opportunity
to both gain experience and put their knowledge and drive to salutary
use. And don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Many thanks,
Greg

Gregory P. Care
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
120 E. Baltimore Street
Suite 1700
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Phone:  410-962-1030 ext. 1316
Fax:  410-385-0869
gpc at browngold.com<mailto:gpc at browngold.com>
www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be
legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the
Addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in
reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the e-mail
from your system.  Thank you!

--
Sean Whalen
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson