[New-hampshire-students] Please Help - We're Losing a Great Service

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:05:30 UTC 2012

Hello all
SOrry if the subject seems a bit dire, but the owners at Bing.com in
their infinite wisdom has decided to eliminate an *EXTREMELY* useful
service for no apparent reason:

Many of you may or may not be aware, but there is (until June 1,
2012), a great 1-800 number service that can give you business phone
numbers, street addresses, weather, news, horoscopes and other
services.  This number is called "Tell Me", and is reached at
1-800-555-8355
.  I don't know how to create an e-petition, but I would hope you
might help me in trying to keep what seems to me like a great service
for when you're on the go.  It's expecially helpful for those of us in
the minority who don't own and operate a "smart" device of some sort -
it can tell the time, the news (in several categories), relate sports
and business updates, even help with directions (although they're
driving directions, sadly).

Please help keep a wonderful service running - take five minutes to
compose an email to the hosts at Bing.com, tell your friends, or go to
their website and leave some feedback.

I hope you have a wonderful evening and thank you in advance

Andrew Harmon