[New-hampshire-students] Last chance at discounted rates on State Convention

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 19:14:07 UTC 2013

Hello all
This is just a friendly reminder to let you know that if you are
planning on attending the NFB state convention Friday April 5 - Sun
April 7, then *PLEASE* either call me or the hotel directly, as the
special discounted rate of $89.99 plus tax (roughly $97) a night is
only good until March 15, close of business.

Numbers to call:

Hotel: Holiday Inn Concord
224-9534

My phone: (please call soon, but between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM)
Home phone: 603-903-1204
Cell phone: (603) 992-4053

Just one request - PLEASE DO NOT SEND LETTERS TO ME - I won't get any
paper requests in time to read them!!

For those who are tech savvy, you can also email me  at

andrewjharmon at gmail.com

. Don't forget to book soon - the rates will jump significantly,
though rooms will still be available to those who need them.

Andrew Harmon, First Vice President of the NFB of NH
5 Central Square, Apt. 609 Keene, NH 03431
Home phone: 603-903-1204
Cell phone: 603-992-4053
Email: andrewjharmon at gmail.com