[New-Hampshire-Students] Upcoming NH State Convention

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 02:19:37 UTC 2017

EVENT: NFB of NH 61st Annual State Convention
WHEN: Friday, March 31, 2017 to Sunday, April 2, 2017
WHERE: Town and Country Motor Inn, Shelburne, NH
COST: Registration $15; Banquet $40 for single ticket or $60 for couples
Overnight room cost: $88 per single, $104 for doubles, $114 for
triples and $124 for quads plus 9% tax.

Need to get away for a fun-filled weekend including bowling, shopping,
and other great activities? Ever wondered what it’s like to drive a
driver-less car?  Want to learn how blind folks ski? The answers to
these questions and more can be found at the National Federation of
the Blind of New Hampshire (NFB of NH)’s 61st State Convention in
beautiful Shelburne, New Hampshire on March 31st to April 2nd, 2017.
Whether you are from New Hampshire or anywhere in New England, you are
encouraged to bring friends and family to enjoy the fun!
Register for your chance to win great door prizes, including a
romantic dinner at the White Mountain Café in beautiful Gorham, NH!
Come for the speakers and fun all weekend.  On Saturday, we’ll cap off
the day with a fun auction, a great banquet, and live entertainment!
Don’t wait!  Call the Town and Country Motor Inn in Shelburne, New
Hampshire at (603) 466-3315 and tell them you want to attend the
National Federation of the Blind’s 61st State Convention in New
Hampshire.  Call before  March 15th to get a special reduced rates
Hope to see you there!

 Andrew Harmon
 First Vice President
 National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of NH
 5 Central Square, Apt. 609 Keene, NH 03431
 Home phone: 603-903-1204
 Cell phone: 603-992-4053
 EMail: andrewjharmon at gmail.com
 "The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
 expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
 obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life
 you want; blindness is not what holds you back."