[New-Hampshire-Students] Fwd: Next Chapter Meeting

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 01:10:16 UTC 2021

The next meeting of the Monadnock chapter of the NFB of New Hampshire Lakes Region Chapter List Saturday, October 9 at two in the afternoon. This is a new time which I hope will be agreeable to everyone. Please join us and give us your feedback.

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer

Begin forwarded message: