[New-york-news] Introduction and Happy New Year All

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 17:42:20 UTC 2013

Good afternoon and Happy New Year!
My name is Cheryl Echevarria, I am the 1st Vice President of the Greater Long Island Chapter.
I am also the National Division President of the NFB Travel & Tourism, a proud division of the NFB, Board Member of NYAGDU our NY State Division of the National Association of Guide Dog Users, and I own my own travel agency, which offers local and world wide destinations, and I also do fundraisers for NFB of Greater Long Island and other divisions.
For those that are interested Greater Long Island holds our monthly meetings usually the last Sunday of the month, and we have started our own at large chapter which our 2nd meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 7th at 7:30PM
I will post this information on a separate e-mail.
I live out in Brentwood, NY which is located in Suffolk County, and married to Nelson Echevarria, and I use all 3 mobility skills: Cane, guide dog and sighted guide.
Talk soon. So happy NY has it's own talk list now.
Cheryl Echevarria, 1st Vice PresidentNFB of Greater Long Islandcherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama