[New-york-news] February 19, 2014 Monthly Division Meeting of NFB Travel & Tourism

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:05:42 UTC 2014

The NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, will be holding its monthly division meeting on February 19, 2014 at 8PM Eastern Time.
Call in information is as follows:
(805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#
Whether you are a member of the division or not you are welcome to join our calls.
We also have a meeting at National Convention which will be July 3rd, 2014 between 1-4pm.
The purpose of the National Federation of the Blind Travel & Tourism Division is to aid the National Federation of the Blind. It is to serve as a vehicle for collective action by the blind of the nation. This division functions as a mechanism through which all interested blind and sighted persons can come together to plan and execute programs that improve the quality of life and travel for the blind. We promote vocational, cultural and social advancement of the blind; to achieve integration of the blind into society on the basis of equality with the sighted; to focus attention upon accessibility and problems facing blind travelers, to educate blind people interested in the travel and tourism industry; and to take any other action necessary to improve the overall condition and standard of living of the blind.
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com