[New-york-news] hello there New York

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 14 22:46:23 UTC 2014

Happy Valentine's day to all of you.
This is just my first post so I don't want to say too much.  My Name is
Julie and I have a guide dog named Viggo who is a yellow lab.  I am the
secretary of this fine affiliate as well as the secretary of the Buffalo,
NY chapter.  I am also a member of the New York State Commission for the
Blind Executive board.  I have developed the blindness and visual
impairment portion of the First Responders Disability Awareness program.  I
do many training sessions with the bus operators of the Niagara Frontier
Transportation Authority, as well as a member of the NFTA advisory
committee on the disabled.