[New-york-news] Hi, Everyone

Margo and Mystery Dog margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 17 17:51:27 UTC 2014

Hi.  I am Margo Downey and am about to find out the Mystery Dog is starting
next week at The Seeing Eye.  Arrow is retired due to an eye condition and
is very happy with his new family in Atlanta.

I serve on the NFB NY's Buffalo Chapter Board and am also Vice president of
NFB NY's New York Association of Guide Dog Us3ers division.  I am also on
the Boards of the National Association of Guide Dog users, Travel and
Tourism, and NFB Seniors.  Recently, I was appointed by the Governor as one
of the Commissioners for the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority.

My other interests include serving on various task forces with the LGBT
community, serving in various ways with Unity Church, reading, listening to
various genres of music, going to movies, cooking, water sports, theme
parks, visiting with friends, and I'm a lifelong learner.

I'm so glad we have this email list.  Awesome!

Margo Downey and Mystery Dog