[New-york-news] Greater Long Island At Large Chapter Meeting, January 7th at 7:30PM

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:27:26 UTC 2014

Good morning and hope everyone is safe and sound with the Blizzard of 2014.
On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 7:30PM Eastern; The NFB of Greater Long Island, a proud chapter of the NFB of New York State, will be holding its monthly "At Large" Teleconference Chapter Meeting.  The call in number and conference code number for all meetings will be and please keep for your records is: (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#
For those who do not know what an "At Large" Chapter meeting is, it is a meeting of a chapter or division, that offers members who cannot meet at the actually monthly meeting place, either there isn't transportation to meetings in your area, or medical reasons, etc.  This does not mean that there are no dues and that we try and expect members to participate in the chapter and affiliate of the state, division, chapter, etc.
This is the 2nd meeting, we started this back in December.
Anyone is welcome to come and join us, either from Long Island or not, we welcome everyone. If you are not already a member of the chapter, after the 3rd meeting we will ask you to pay the $10 a year dues.
You will  be considered a member of the NFB, and receive the braille monitor and any updates.
Sincerely,
Cheryl Echevarria, Vice PresidentNFB of Greater Long Islandcherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama