[New-york-news] New York News List Problem

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 5 06:34:32 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I am  a former resident of New York city, now living in Cleveland, Ohio.  Although I no longer live in the big apple, I would still like to keep abreast of what's going on.

  This listserv has been active for just a short while, and I'm having problems viewing the topics.  When I open the list, I see the topic headings and no messages posted.  Is this just happening to me or are others affected as well?

IN the meantime, I look forward to reading the postings from this list and will be inserting some myself.

It's good to hear from the New York state affiliate again.

Milena